Creating Custom Blade Designs
Whatever the application is for custom blade designs of specialty blades, Cadence can produce virtually any blade shape or edge necessary to get the job done - straight, curved, wavy, toothed, serrated, scalloped, notched, pointed tip or multiple-edged. Custom-designed CNC sharpening equipment enables Cadence to manufacture razor sharp, high quality cutting blades made to your custom blade designs from a wide variety of materials.
Technology improvements continue to better customize your blade requirements
- Bulk packaging, Individual packaging, or Premium packaging
- Part Identification or Marking
- Logos or other unique identifiers
- High Performance Materials
- High speed steel, tungsten carbide, solid ceramic, and others
- Performance Enhancing Coatings
- TiN, TiC, TiCN, PTFE, Ceramic (e.g. Boron Carbide) and Diamond
- Quality Documentation, Lab Analysis and Data Collection
- COC, FAI, SPC, Cpk, etc.
- Expediting Options
- Need parts fast? Ask about expedited delivery options.
If you do not see a term describing your process, please contact us directly for more information. Chances are that we have worked on a similar problem in the past and can use our knowledge and experience to create a custom cutting solution for you.
- Blade Types
- Blades FAQ